In honor of the first day of fall (and a lack of internet connection strong enough to load digital pictures) I am stealing Emily at Imperfect‘s idea for a “Happy First Day of Fall” blog post!
My favorite things of fall include (in no particular order):
- Anticipating my trip to Nebraska for a crisp fall thanksgiving and hangout time with the fam AND for the first time Jeffrey will be there too!
- Sweaters, long sleeve ts, cute jackets! In georgia i tend to have to wait a little bit longer than the beginning of fall, but they are so cute and cozy.
- Yankee Candles that make my house smell like pumpkin pie and autumn harvest
- Spending my weekends watching football, football, and more football – cheers to Vandy being ranked 21st!
- Trips to Burt’s pumpkin patch
- Hayrides – haunted or not
- Corn Mazes!
- How the bold/ jewel tone color scheme just starts to take over my apartment (and wardrobe!)
- Drinking Peppermint Hot Chocolates from Starbucks – maybe this year i’ll try to make my own
- Being at the Nebraska vs. Colorado game in memorial stadium! 🙂 chanting GO BIG RED with 84,000+ other fans
- My hubby’s birthday! (which is the 24th of September)
- Walking outside when its cool enough for a longsleeve shirt and shorts, and your nose turns red – weird I know
- Using my Jeep’s seat warmers
- Starting my christmas shopping – and soaking up the cheerfulness of the season
- Did I happen to mention football in there?