RSS Feed

DIY Ottoman Cover

Posted on

Awhile ago now I posted about how I needed to recover an ottoman that we inherited… Well, the project is finally complete – and I LOVE how it turned out! 

I found these curtains I thought we might use in our livingroom at Marshalls for a deep discount. Well, they turned out to be too bland for actual curtains, but then my creative wheels got turning (mostly b/c I love herringbone patterned anything) and I decided I’d recover the ottoman with one panel, and recover our headboard with the other. The headboard is still waiting for another day. 

So with the help of my youngest sisters in law I managed to relearn how to sew and we put together a pretty great cover – what do you think???

The ugly before...

UGLY before

Post-makeover, it has its flaws still, but we LOVE it anyway!

Rockin' After!

This is the actual pattern since it didnt come out well in the picture above

Close-up of the pattern!

Advertisements

About Kylie

I'm a creative girl, decor-ganizer, social media junkie, and believer in simple significance. I have an addiction to starbucks and the Nebraska Huskers. I call 'home' an old ranch with my college sweetheart turned husband and our fur-baby, Toby. Stop by our blog jkhenry.wordpress.com

One response »

  1. Katie Balberchak

    Looks great, Kylie! Very impressive!

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: