I cannot believe it is already a week into NOVEMBER! There is LOTS to look forward to this month.
– Carter is in the football playoffs – and undefeated so far 🙂
– We’re going to Greenville, SC for the GSU v FU game (GO EAGLES!)
– We’re going to Nebraska for Thanksgiving for a week
– Christmas Shopping begins!
– Christmas decorating begins (as soon as we get home from Nebraska)
– Christmas music will blare from my radio the day after Thanksgiving
– Beth has a birthday!
– People start being ‘merry’ 🙂
– Sally, Laura, Richard, Jackson and Dad H start preforming in Christmas Carol at the Kudzu
– I can start looking forward to Christmas and my hubs will stop making fun of me about it!!! 😉 Love you, babe!