Since April went pretty well, I’m sticking with blogging out monthly goals – (hold on to your pants, I know its SO exciting)! Here they are for the month of May:
- Implement the CASH budget and try to live within Dave Ramsay’s recommended percentages for each category.
- Successfully make our trip to Cancun for Kelly’s wedding and avoid swine flu… *fingers crossed*
- Blog more than once twice a week
- Plan a trip to Nebraska to visit the fam
- Don’t miss more than 5 days of situps/pushups
- Organize files in the office… it’s a disaster!
- Find/make cute throw pillows for the living room
- Achieve a BMI of 22.5
- Purge/re-org the storage closet
- Enjoy my BIRTHDAY… Month! 🙂
As soon as I get all my pictures loaded from last week I’ll be back to share about my corner cabinet, our first Braves game of the year, Matt and Danielle’s wedding, bowling with college friends, and more! Stay tuned…