1. Johnathan Adler Dachshund Bookends – HOW CUTE is this little guy? I just fell in love while I was doing some Christmas shopping for other ppl and I can’t stop thinking about him! Hopefully its not too late for Santa to get the memo
2. I am a Nintendo junkie! The Wii is great and this game is awesome and brings back so many memories from childhood sitting around playing nintendo with my cousins! I also want a RED wiimote (shocking, right?) to aid the awesomeness of the game.
3. I LOVE these Ralph Lauren earrings. I’ve had them for about 3 years and they’ve kinda seen better days so I’d love a shiny new pair…
4. How I Met — This show is great! Hubs and I get many a chuckle out of the random antics of this gang… not quite as amazing as Friends, but its close
5. Left-handed Ladies Clubs. Hubs recently was given some quality clubs from my Gramps, so we (and by we I mean I) figure it’ll be more fun if its something we can do together. Plus, I’ve always kinda wanted to learn. So I want clubs… and lessons… and shoes… and cute things to make me not too tom-boyish (but I don’t want pink… or at least too much pink)
6. This is the long shot. Like the somuchofalongshot I dont even think Santa will pull it off… but I would LOVE tickets to go to the Holiday bowl to watch my Huskers and SUH one more time! And its in SanDiego which would mean an ah-mazing ZOO trip, too… I have a feeling this is the one that I’ll just have to dream about. That’s ok. I’ll dream (and maybe possibly beg a little…)
PS Santa, if you happen to read this I’ve been terribly good this year so I REALLY REALLY REALLY would love to go to the bowl game 😉 and the sd zoo… and while we’re at it, if you get us tix, can we just take your sleigh there? mkthxlove, Ky