I’m going to start sharing with you things I’ve starred in google reader over the week and why I love ’em. Just in case you love ’em as much as I do…
Looks like I was pretty much in a fall mood last week despite the 100+ degree weather! Today fall has finally arrived in the south. The floors are finished, time to rearrange the furniture and pull out the fall decor. Looks like 1506 will be dressed for the season this weekend and I’ll be switching my *bux order from cold to hot! Oh how I love this time of year. Ahhhh…
On with the stars of the last week:
- Life Uncluttered shared her fall decor. Pumpkin + Pup + Silhouette = PERFECTION 🙂
- Centsational Girl posted about decorating with leaves. I’ve already got a ton of clear glass vases and hurricanes – this is a quick and budget friendly way to fall-ify them
- Strictly Simple Style posted a DIY cable knit pillow. I think finding a kids sweater at goodwill would make this project even easier. And an argyle sweater may be just as cozy and fall inspired!
- Emily at Imperfect posted her Rookie Thanksgiving challenge – and while I am sans oven and therefore cannot participate – I’m looking forward to the wrap-ups each week and learning thru others cooking adventures.
- Jon @ Stuff Christians Like posted a thought provoking blog about the situations we put ourselves in or near – and how sometimes near is a terrible idea. Worth reading.